06722-Source not included in list despite source list requirement
Source not included in list despite source list requirement
Message no. 06722
A source list requirement is defined for this plant. This means that the source of supply must be entered in the source list of the material/plant combination before you can procure this material using this source of supply.
Check the plant you entered for the item.
Maintain the source of supply in the source list for this material/plant combination:
1. Select the item.
2. Select Environment -> Source list.
3. Enter the corresponding material and plant.
4. Maintain the data for the source of supply and then select Save.
5. Select Mark in order to get the data for the purchase order that was created.
6. Exit the purchase order and restart the SAP ordering transaction.
7. Select Check.
The SAP ordering transaction must be restarted for technical reasons so that the system can read the source list entry.
- AA449-Auxiliary account assignment to asset not possible, remove entry
- KV151-Only remaining var. in version 0 - no target costs for 000001000061
- CO831-No default value maintained for op. generation for order type ZP01 (mat )
- F5150-:In company code 1110, the number range 01 is missing for the year 2011
- FCO-00011- The step createService with step key |NW_OnehostNW_Onehost_System|createService ERROR
- MM016-Follow the instructions in Note 487381 before initialization
- AC673-Consolidation trans. type is suppressed in fld status variant 1510 group Z108
- F5817-Posting key not defined
- CT761-:Material type TERT is not defined for task list type N
- V1082- No availability check can be carried out for material ZFICO-FERT001