AA860-There are no depreciation areas defined for legacy data transfer
There are no depreciation areas defined for legacy data transfer
Message no. AA860
You want to transfer legacy data for company code 1510. However, not all depreciation areas are defined for the transfer.
In Customizing, define the depreciation areas to be transferred with the control parameters necessary for legacy data transfer.
It is a system bug,refer to sap note:0001522433
- sapnote_0001522433-Transaction AS93 terminates with error AA 860
- M8147-3-:Account determination for entry T666 UMB not possible
- SB331--Error in remote connection to destination SAPOSS- Error when opening an RFC connection
- CR348--Activity type 111003 is not of activity type category 1
- FS758-Calculation procedure is not specified in country CN
- 1E231--No clearing or CpD account filed for currency CNY
- K8067-:Planning data were saved temporarily
- KJ161- There are values for cost element 50010101 that are not assigned to any line
- 00058-Entry 001 does not exist in TCKH3 (check entry)
- KI102-:Control indicators for controlling area 1100 do not exist