ACRSL016-1510 Z005 N 1 : Dep. after planned life end incompatible with dep. over rem. life
1510 Z005 N 1 : Dep. after planned life end incompatible with dep. over rem. life
Message no. ACRSL016
A depreciation method over the remaining useful life is only mathematically logical during the useful life of the asset. Transactions that take place after the useful life is expired can no longer be depreciated using this method.
This entry makes sense only if depreciation ends during the fiscal year, and you entered a changeover method.
Check if depreciation ends in the course of the fiscal year, and if a changeover method was entered. Otherwise, change the "Rem.Life" (calculate percentage from remaining life) indicator in multi-level method Z01 or change the "Dep. after plnd.life end" (Depreciation after planned life end) indicator in base method 0007. The incorrect entry is in 1510 Z005 N 1 (chart of depreciation, depreciation key, depreciation type, depreciation phase).
set base method as "0011"
- CK694-No structure could be determined for internal activity AT002 (1800020101)
- KV151-Only remaining var. in version 0 - no target costs for 000001000061
- M3820-Tables TCURM and T001W inconsistent; notify your systems administrator
- AA449-Auxiliary account assignment to asset not possible, remove entry
- 06722-Source not included in list despite source list requirement
- CO831-No default value maintained for op. generation for order type ZP01 (mat )
- FCO-00011- The step createService with step key |NW_OnehostNW_Onehost_System|createService ERROR
- F5817-Posting key not defined
- V1082- No availability check can be carried out for material ZFICO-FERT001
- F5150-:In company code 1110, the number range 01 is missing for the year 2011