29089-Co-products not supported for material 36 1111
Co-products not supported for material 36 1111
Message no. 29089
You want to mark material 36 as a co-product. However, in plant 1111, this material is not defined as a co-product.
The system checks the material master (MRP 2 detail screen to see whether the material is defined as a co-product.
You can only enter the material as a co-product in plant 1111 once you have set the indicator in the material master which defines the material as a co-product for this plant.
maitain the MRP2 view "Co-Product"
- 1G021--Differentiation type is not assinged to the condition category
- Error creating a switch status buffer
- FF708-:Error in account determination: table T030R key 1100 VST
- Page cannot be displayed
- TA263--The client is locked for data import by client copy
- FR005--Account determination for transaction A00 is missing for account 1122010100 ZT 1100
- M8100--Table T169V: entry 1110 does not exist
- F5100--The entry 1000 is missing in table T043G
- CR091-：No activity types assigned to cost center T0010101, controlling area T001 on
- M8147-2--Account determination for entry 1200 BSX ____ ___ 3000 not possible