AP176--Program type is not allowed based on approp. request
Program type is not allowed based on approp. request
Message no. AP176
You tried to assign an appropriation request to an investment program position. The program type of the investment program is 1100.
However, the specifications in the appropriation request only allow assignments to investment programs that have program type 0001. (This specification was adopted as a default from the appropriation request type when you created the appropriation request.)
The function cannot be carried out.
Check the definition of the appropriation request type.
maintain the program type for the appropriation request type.
- M7001-:Check table 169P: entry 1110 does not exist
- KV165-：No target costs in target cost version 0 - missing plan for ATY T666/T6660101/T66601
- Field DATABASIS does not exist; see long text
- MC600--System error occurred during lock management
- AU133--Account Acquisition:Acquis. and production costs could not be found for area 01
- CK466-:No price could be determined for internal activity T66603 T6660101
- KJ207-:Assign the line IDs for CO area T666 version 0 RA key
- M7021-:Deficit of SL Unrestricted-use 100 PC : 1761 T666 T666
- BS007--"FI: Postings" is not allowed (WBS DEMO001.1)
- C6008-No valid order items exist for order 1000041